Differences Between PS2 and PC Versions of GTA Vice City. Part 1.
● This is an updated and remastered version of my old video. The changes are listed below.
Since the Playstation 4 version runs on a built-in PS2 emulator. You can also consider this video to be “GTA Vice City PC VS PS4”. However there might be some minor differences, since we don’t know which PS2 game revision is stored inside.
● There is one project called “The Leftovers Fix” which adds missing PS2 details to the PC version.
● Silentpatch. Fixes the game and returns some of these deleted features to the PC version.
● [Guide] Original/Double Pack Version Changes by RARusk
# I used some of his information to make this video. He tells you how to identify your PS2 version and lists their common glitches.
● All footage from PS2 was captured through PCSX2 emulator to make high quality video in 1080p. PS2 resolution is 480i(NTSC) and 576i(PAL) and video would be in a poor quality.
Here is a picture of comparison.
●Remastered video differences
-Everything is a lot cleaner and smoother
-Added warning section, just to point that I used only the first ever release on PS2
-New end and intro screens
#Added new information:
-Rain and blood droplets
GTA Vice City End Credits
● Sound effects:
● My Twitter
● My Patreon page
● As my special thanks you will be granted with an early access to the future videos. Starting from $1 per month.
● I always do my videos in English and only then I make a translation. Since translation process takes up about from 1 to 2 weeks, you will be able to see the English video a little bit early than anybody else.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tiến độ khởi công khu thể thao ngoài trời tại Aqua City Đồng Nai
- Ứng dụng nghe nhạc Tốt Nhất trên Smartphone ? | Có thể bạn chưa biết ?
- Cách đăng nhập Zalo khi quên mật khẩu và mất số điện thoại | MÊ THỦ THUẬT
- Hàm vlookup nâng cao trong excel 2010 | Học excel cơ bản
- Có TÍCH XANH Facebook CỰC DỄ Ai Cũng Làm Được | Truesmart