However old we might be, none of us is ever quite emotionally mature – but having a list to hand of what maturity consists of might be a way of keeping score and nudging ourselves in the right direction. Here is a comprehensive list of what maturity might comprise.
Sign up to our new newsletter and get 10% off your first online order of a book, product or class:
For gifts and more from The School of Life, visit our online shop:
Our website has classes, articles and products to help you lead a more fulfilled life:
You can read more on this and other subjects on our blog, here:
“1. You realise that most of the bad behaviour of other people really comes down to fear and anxiety – rather than, as it is generally easier to presume, nastiness or idiocy. You loosen your hold on self-righteousness and stop thinking of the world as populated by either monsters or fools. It makes things less black and white at first, but in time, a great deal more interesting.
2. You learn that what is in your head can’t automatically be understood by other people. You realise that, unfortunately, you will have to articulate your intentions and feelings with the use of words – and can’t fairly blame others for not getting what you mean until you’ve spoken calmly and clearly.”
MORE SCHOOL OF LIFE
Visit us in person at our London HQ:
Watch more films on SELF in our playlist:
You can submit translations and transcripts on all of our videos here:
Find out how more here:
Feel free to follow us at the links below:
Produced in collaboration with:
Sophie Olga De Jong
Title animation produced in collaboration with
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tiến độ khởi công khu thể thao ngoài trời tại Aqua City Đồng Nai
- Ứng dụng nghe nhạc Tốt Nhất trên Smartphone ? | Có thể bạn chưa biết ?
- Cách đăng nhập Zalo khi quên mật khẩu và mất số điện thoại | MÊ THỦ THUẬT
- Hàm vlookup nâng cao trong excel 2010 | Học excel cơ bản
- Có TÍCH XANH Facebook CỰC DỄ Ai Cũng Làm Được | Truesmart